Saturday, June 2, 2012

Science Institute

Yesterday was free admission night at Cranbrook Science Institute. It was a super cool place, with lots of fun information. I'm not sure if I would pay 12.50 per adult to go, but for free it was a fun time!

Fun facts:

A mastodon bone (extinct type of elephant species) was found in Michigan, near my house. In fact, it is our state fossil because so many have been discovered here. (250+)

40,000 gallons of water can travel through a single oak tree within a year.

Bats are creepy.

Anything long, swings longer than something short.

There is a fish that literally has a saw for a nose, it's called a sawfish. :)

The cave man skulls kind of give me the hibby-jibby's.

God is freakin' awesome. Because everything that was blowing my mind tonight, he made.

No comments:

Post a Comment