Friday, June 29, 2012

Recipes!

Anyone else find themselves cooking (and eating!) more these past few weeks with all the barbecues and birthdays? Within the past month, I think I’ve been to more birthday parties, showers, weddings and cookouts than ever in my life. And with all these celebrations comes food, and lots of it. Almost every time I left one, I've said to myself, I have GOT to get that recipe! So I’ve come up with a $3 solution for any us out there needing a quick fix to a recipe holder.

Here’s what you’ll need:
Paper box 
(they have these in the $1 section of Target literally every time I go, always different patterns)
Index Cards
Colored Card stock
Toilet paper roll
 

1. Simply cut your card stock to fit the box, and to hang over the top of the index cards, just enough to see their section. And label each one with your desired sections.

2. Divide your index cards throughout your sections.

3. Insert the toilet paper roll to help support your cards and your done! (If you have a lot of cards, you not even need the toilet paper roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment