Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brothers.

Titus and Jude's relationship is something I've always looked forward to. Seeing them interact with each other is amazing. Ever since I found out I was pregnant with Titus, my mother in law has been talking about how Sam and his brother Seth always acted towards each other. She described Sam as always been in protector, always taking up for his little brother. In almost every picture I have of Sam and Seth when they were little, Sam has his arm around Seth, or is holding his hand. 
Every since Titus was born Jude has been in absolute love with him. He is always giving him toys when he cries, says the sweetest "it's ok Titus" and let's me know I need to give Titus some food. He is very unsure when strangers are holding Titus, and doesn't like it at all when little kids take toys away from him. It doesn't matter what I am doing, when I see them interacting with each other, I automatically stop and watch. It truly amazes me.
I love the way Jude gets absolutely panic stricken if I try to go wake Titus up before he gets the chance to run in and say hi first.  
I love the way I find graham cracker drool on the top of Titus' head, I know its because a sweet 2 year old has been kissing him while they play. 
I love the way I hear Jude to tell the toys no-no when they get too close to Titus in the tub.
I love the way Jude sits as close to Titus while they eat, while he tries to sneak some peanut butter and jelly in Titus' mouth. 
I love the way they sit in the back seat of the car bouncing laughter off one another.

I love every part of brothers. 










1 comment: