Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seth & Jillian...Wedding Week!

I want to dedicate this week of my blog to my brother-in-law, Seth and his soon to be wife, Jillian. They started dating a little before I met Sam, but the thing I remember most about their story is how Michelle (Sam & Seth's mother) always described Jillian as a little girl. You see, Seth and Jillian were little friends when they were young. Michelle and Nancy (Jillian's mother) were church friends and pregnant at the same time. Seth was born in September and Jillian in December. Michelle always describes Jillian as the cutest little girl she's ever seen. She said when you would talk to Jillian, her face would turn beat red and she would nestle her head into her dad's chin. And Michelle absolutely adored little Jillian's name. Jillian and Seth would play in the church nursery together, and soon started going to different churches. At this time Michelle and Nancy didn't see very much of each other, but little did either of them know, their two little 1987 babies would grow up to fall in love and get married on a perfect January day.  As you can see, this was destiny from the beginning.
If you know Seth, you know he is kind, patient, funny, charming, and artist and we love him so much. Jillian is the perfect match to this, because she is all of these things, plus more.  Call her what you will...Jillian, Jilly, Jill, Jilby, Jillbug, Jillbilly, Julian (my mom cannot pronounce her name for some reason)...ok I made a few of those up, but you can call her whatever you want...I will call her the best soon to be sister-in-law I could imagine.
We love you Jillian, and we are so so excited about January 27, 2012, we can't wait for you to be part of this (insane) family.

No comments:

Post a Comment