Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mondays

Mondays are heaven for this woman. It usually consists of craft day with my sister-in-law, followed by Amber only night. Sam and I decided, after many days of debating whether I was turning into a crazy person or not, that I needed my own day. So now, every Monday night around 5 or 6, I take a (much needed) shower, and head out the door. I go shopping, to eat, and basically just be by myself. Last night I treated myself to a start of the season pedicure, and headed to Panera for some writing and soup. Around 9:45 pm, I peel my eyes away from my computer to look up to an empty restaurant and a worker asking me if she could take my plate. I said yes and asked her what time they will be closing, she said, "we closed at 9:00". Ouch, I shamefully pack up my computer as I try not to think about how many of the workers are giving me the stank eye, only to realize I still have on my pedicure foam slippers. Yes, I walked the "I-just-sat-in-a-restaurant-1-hour-past-closing-walk-of-shame" to my car in these bad boys.



1 comment:

  1. LOL...I have been in Panera's past closing and didn't realize it either. Glad you had a nice night. :-)

    ReplyDelete