Monday, November 21, 2011

Pick a side.

Team Edward.
Sorry, had to say it.
I know Jacobs is the "good guy"...but come on, Edward is the renaissance man! Granted, he is cold hearted, drinks blood and is uncomfortably awkward.
If I had to compare this movie it to any other movie I would have to compare it to 127 hours. Go see it and you'll know what I mean. I actually almost cried in this one. Bless Jacob's little heart. No wait, bless Sam's little heart for having to see it with me. We sat in between a row of middle school girls, and a row of "Team Jacob" moms.
Oh, and how about Bella's pregnant look? And I thought I looked bad pregnant! Take that Kristen Stewart.
Anyways, overall it was a good movie and if watched long enough you'll too want to become a vampire...wow, "media pressure" at its finest. How do they do it? Hide your teenage daughters!
Happy Sunday!
(How dare I watch Twilight on the Sabbath? Mom, don't judge me, I know how evil it is :) You know you want to. )

No comments:

Post a Comment