Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daddy Day Care

Today was daddy day care in the Anderson house. I took a part time job for the season working the Hickory Farms kiosk with some friends of mine. (Side note, never knew how amazing their cheese and sausage was. Did you?) So today was Sam's first day keeping both boys by himself for the day. I fully expected to come home with food all over the kitchen, a peanut butter stained toddler, and a poop filled baby. But to my surprise, I walked in to a kitchen that was literally sparkling, 4 loads of laundry folded and put away, chocolate chip muffins made from breakfast,  2 boys sleeping soundly, candles lit and music playing. Um, and he even hand washed my Vera Bradley bag...what?! So my attempt at showing Sam how hard my life is, well, failed. He is the best stay at home mom I've ever seen.
Sometimes I wonder if we should switch roles...
No way!
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment