Thursday, December 29, 2011

Home for the Holidays


It was amazing to be home for Christmas this year. It was so awesome to actually have every family member under the same roof for a whole day. This year, we had Christmas at my brother Lee's house and it was fantastic. We ate, and ate, and ate some more...opened presents (I got a new surgical stainless steel pot set and some other goodies) and just hung out and kept the boys occupied. My parents now have 5 grandsons, and 0 granddaughters. And Jude absolutely LOVES playing with his cousins. I've never seen anything like it, he laughs and screams and sings like I have never seen. Makes me wish we lived closer to everyone down south. But I sure do love my family up north. I guess we'll just have to keep traveling :)

Is it just me or did this Christmas just whiz by? Maybe its because we practically didn't even have a tree. I made a vow to Sam the other day...we will go over the top on decorations next year. We even hit up Cracker Barrel's half off sale for stockings and peppermint salt and pepper shakers. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment