Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can you guess what we did last night?

Yes, we did the unthinkable last night. We chopped off Jude's precious rat tail. I guess Sam decided it finally had to go. Granted, now he looks a tad like Little Debbie, I'm sure it will grow in nicely :) Now I'm thinking of taking him and just getting him a good trim all around. I think he needs a few layers in the back. He still looks adorable, of course. It was a huge moment in the Anderson house, and yes, I had a minor anxiety attack afterwards. Jude is getting so big everyday...we say our ABC's and count to 5 but, I still I can't believe he got his first hair cut. Next thing I know I'll be walking him to school and helping him tie his shoes. Whew, not ready to think about that.
We love you Jude, our big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment