Thursday, July 19, 2012

DIY Workout Tank

Even though my Zumba classes ended last week, 
I've been looking for things to lounge work out in.
Unfortunately, the spandex UnderAmour shirts aren't my best look,
so I decided to go another direction.
The DIY workout tee. 
*It works best with the softer material shirts, 
but plain tees work ok too. (Like the one I have pictured)
What you need:
 Step 1: Cut out neck, sleeves and bottom hem.
 Step 2: Cut the back of the shirt into a razorback.
 Step 3: Make sure you cut the neckline as low as you want it.
Step 4: Cut out a deep V in the back of the shirt.
 Step 5: Tie the back of of shirt, where you make the V, 
with the bottom hem that was left over.
 Step 6: Wrap up the back with the fabric, as high as you would like to go.

All done, party rock in your new lounge work out shirt. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment